FREE General Parking will be provided adjacent to the venue. Do not park in the surrounding neighborhoods.
ADA & SKYDECK/PINK LOT
Accessible Parking will be located near the VIP entrance off Arrowhead Ave.
Directions from the San Fernando Valley/Pasadena area: Driving southbound on I-215, exit Orange Show Rd., turn left on S. Waterman Ave. and then turn left on Central Ave and go across the Arrowhead intersection straight into ADA Parking.
Directions from the L.A./Riverside areas: Driving northbound on I-215, exit Waterman Ave., turn left on Central Ave. and go across the Arrowhead intersection straight into ADA Parking.
Learn more about accessibility at Beyond Wonderland.
Whether you’re ridesharing, taking a taxi, or getting dropped off by a friend, all guest drop-offs must go to the designated Guest Drop-Off and Pickup location (look for signs), which will remain open for the entire event.
Parking Lot Restrictions
Vehicles must vacate the parking lot each day at the close of the festival. Any vehicles left in the lot after each festival day will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
The following activities are strictly prohibited in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue:
- Camping/sleeping in your vehicle
- Buying/selling tickets
- Loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
- Please carpool or consider one of our convenient shuttle options. It’s not only good for the environment, but it will minimize the number of vehicles accessing the grounds and help to get you into the festival faster!
- If you do drive to the venue, plan to arrive early, so you can take care of parking and get into the festival without missing a beat!
- Please follow directions from event staff. This will help ensure smooth traffic flow and faster parking.
- Be sure to remember where you park your car! Pin your location and take pics of nearby landmarks and signage.
- Don’t leave valuables in your car. Leave them at home, or carry them with you.
Insomniac Holdings, LLC and its affiliates, together with their respective employees, officers, owners, shareholders, members, directors, representatives and agents (collectively, “Insomniac”) are NOT RESPONSIBLE for and assume no liability arising from fire, theft, damage to or loss of any vehicle or any articles left therein. Parking at the event constitutes acknowledgement by the holder that he or she has read and agrees to the provisions of the foregoing contract. Vehicles (a) remaining in parking areas after close or (b) in parking areas other than as designated by Insomniac are, at Insomniac’s sole discretion, subject to tow-away at owner’s expense.